The financial advisors at Meritrust help clients achieve financial success by simplifying complex strategies and choices and formulating a well-designed, comprehensive business, financial and or estate plan that integrates tax planning and investment management.
Meritrust’s financial advisors work with clients at all stages of financial growth and investment to build custom-tailored financial plans that include:
- Early-Stage Asset Management
- The earlier you begin taking advantage of savings and appropriate investment opportunities, the more prepared you will be when your retirement or independence day dawns. Meritrust’s Early-Stage Asset Management team works with you, as a new investor, identifying investments suitable for your short, intermediate and long-term goals. The goal is to work together now to educate you on actions you should take to prepare for an independent financial future.
- Accumulation-Stage Planning
- For those building wealth, Meritrust’s Accumulation-Stage Planning team works to identify opportunities to compound interest, maximize income, and solidify growth.
- Retirement Planning
- Have I saved enough money? Will my family be taken care of? Meritrust’s Retirement Planning Services Team helps answer those questions to ensure you retire with confidence. Our advisors review your unique financial situation, identify your retirement goals, and implement a retirement plan that includes risk management and tax considerations.
- Education Funding
- Meritrust’s Education Funding advisors understand the value of an education for your children or grandchildren and can assist in developing an education funding plan that can include a 529 College Savings Plan or Educational IRA.
Our team includes Marcia Cammack, Jay Conner, Tom Furlong, Frank Hill, John Kallis, Nathan McNulty, Beth Roché, and Greg Rogers.