Partner, Senior Financial Advisor
Marcia is a Senior Financial Advisor and Partner with Meritrust.
Marcia is a native of Bardstown, Kentucky, and has over 30 years of experience as an advisor and CPA/Accountant, with extensive taxation and financial planning knowledge. Since 1999, Marcia has been able to utilize her combined accounting and investment knowledge in financial services with Meritrust to assist her clients in developing a realistic, comprehensive financial plan building on financial strengths and addressing any inherent opportunities. In her spare time, she enjoys boating, camping, ATV racing and riding, and being outdoors with her family.
Ask me about:
- The secret of how my grandmother lived to 102 and did not outlive her money
- How to maximize tax savings on your investments
- Should I draw my social security now or later
- How to not worry when I take money from my retirement funds in a down market
- What are the hidden fees in investments and how advisors get paid
- How risky is my portfolio