Chief Operating OfficerMegan.Williams@meritrustwm.com
Megan serves as the Chief Operating Officer of Meritrust Wealth Management.
Megan has more than 20 years of experience in financial services and is passionate about developing customized, comprehensive solutions to meet the financial goals of her clients. Megan specializes in general management, wealth management, complex financial planning, intergenerational wealth management, change management, coaching, program and project management, and process mapping and improvement (Six-Sigma certified).
Prior to relocating to Louisville, Kentucky and joining Meritrust, Megan served as a leader and Advisor with Vanguard, TIAA, and HBKS Wealth Advisors in Pennsylvania.
Ask Me About:
- Competitive sports. I was a member of Cornell University’s Women’s Rowing and Women’s Rugby teams.
- Why my family and I moved to Kentucky so I could be a part of the MWM/MCM team.
- The great wealth transfer that is going to occur over the next 22 years.
Tell Me About:
- Your favorite restaurants, bourbon, and anything else that I should know about my new home state.
- Your personal and professional goals.