Nathan McNulty is a Financial Planner with Meritrust.
Nathan specializes in helping high income earners craft financial plans to achieve their goals and protect their families. He has a planning-first approach and enjoys conversations around integrating good tax planning into an overall financial plan. Having spent several years at Fifth Third Bank before coming to Meritrust, Nathan leverages his knowledge and contacts in banking and lending to provide additional value to his clients. Nathan lives in Lexington with his wife and four children, but also covers our Louisville office.
Ask me about:
- My favorite books…. I love to read and have a passion to learn.
- How being a father to four young children has taught me to be a more engaged listener and empathetic to the needs of others.
- What tax-advantaged savings vehicles are often overlooked by investors.
- The importance of a safety-first approach to retirement income planning.
- How working with a financial planner is different than a traditional financial advisor.